Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] status report distribution week 5
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 11:26:34 +0100
On Thursday 07 February 2008, Benji Weber wrote:

There are two things to decide:

1: Should we remove all non-free software which restricts redistribution.
2: Should we remove all non-free software and have a completely pure
system.

is there a significant difference? the only thing that would be 2 but not 1 is
java, and that one just solves itself currently.. (at least for x86).

Greetings,
Dirk

--
RPMLINT information under http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/RpmLint