Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] status report distribution week 5
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:39:54 +0100
Stephan Kulow a écrit :

Looks like Francis was the only one to actually read my status report
and it caused some discussion at the end of the IRC meeting.

no. at least I did, but had no remark, I'm ok with opensource only dvd, community being at a clic from there.

I think Debian have shown how much it's interesting to do so, on the long time.

Michl, AJ and me as openSUSE management team would prefer to use open
source only on the default medium.

+

jdd

--