Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE Welcomes Zonker - The New Community Manager
  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:26:35 -0500
On Tue, Feb 5, 2008 at 3:55 AM, Masim Vavai Sugianto <vavai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, is this means that Joe Zonker will be act as our gateway to the Novell ?

Yes, that's correct.

Is this possible to invite him to traveling around the World ? Maybe
we need to invite him to our events in a few next months.

I will be traveling quite a bit, but please feel free to send me an
invite to any events that you think I should attend and/or speak at. I
hope to meet and talk with as many community members and contributors
as possible.

Congratulation to Joe Zonker. Warm regards from Indonesian OpenSUSE fans.

Thank you!

Best,

Zonker
--