Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE Welcomes Zonker - The New Community Manager
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:32:08 +0100
"Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

On 2/5/08, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

FYI - I posted the following on news.opensuse.org and I consider it
important enough to share it with those that don't read news.o.o
regulary (you should anyway ;-):

Hi Aj,

Well, I've read this over OpenSUSE News, Planet SUSE, mailing list and
another resources, so, I believe that this is a big news to OpenSUSE
community :-)

I think so as well. ;)

"The openSUSE community manager will act as community advocate and
ombudsman thus relaying openSUSE community and users needs back to
Novell."

So, is this means that Joe Zonker will be act as our gateway to the Novell ?

There are many gateways - but Zonker will have it as part of his job
description. ;)

Is this possible to invite him to traveling around the World ? Maybe
we need to invite him to our events in a few next months.

Yes, please do invite him and then sort out whether it will be possible
for him to join you.

Congratulation to Joe Zonker. Warm regards from Indonesian OpenSUSE fans.

Thanks,
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany