Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal for openFate
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:40:45 +0100
Hello,

on Mittwoch, 28. November 2007, Klaas Freitag wrote:
[FATE]
I am not really in a position of committing deadlines but I would
be confident that we can open that around christmas.

That would be a very nice christmas present for the community :-)

Needless to say that I prefer FATE over the other methods of feature
tracking - at least this is my opinion after reading your description
in the wiki ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
By the way, it's a sign of how good the distribution is that we're
arguing about the name and not dealing with problems in the essence of