Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal for openFate
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:19:17 -0700
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Klaas Freitag wrote:
please find a proposal about opening Fate for openSUSE under
http://en.opensuse.org/Proposals/openFate

Please read it, questions and comments are very welcome.

I really like this. I have been wanting it since many of the bugs I have
submitted have had a response that it has been added to FATE. But there
has been no way for us outsiders to see what has been happening with the
so called FATE additions. So I am really looking forward to this. My
main question is how soon can this be used? I would really like read
access to it.

Thanks, Looking forward to this.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>