Re: [opensuse-project] KDE-LIVE-CD, very bad impressions
  • From: Daniele <kailed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:13:23 +0100
Il sabato 10 novembre 2007, Stephan Kulow scrisse:

Don't release iso with know bugs.

Yeah, right! And somewhen in 2012 everyone will have lost interest
and then we'll release 11.0 because no-one left to test and file bug
reports. And _then_ we have a great release with the latest, greatest
that 2007 could offer.

Sorry, but known bugs are just part of everyone's life in software
development. And if your tv card is likely not to work, better stay
on factory and always send a patch whenever it breaks. The more
developers on factory the better.
No. Remember that we are talking about live-cd and for know bugs I mean
bugs already fixed! I know that at some point you have to do a release
without keeping balls rolling forever (debian way) but I don't
understand why you don't fix things when fix is avaible since
days/weeks!

And I don't understand why I should stay on factory when my tv-card is
well supported since years and bug is present _only_ in live cd.
Works fine on installed 10.3.
Bye.

--
*** Linux user # 198661 ---_ ICQ 33500725 ***
*** Home http://www.kailed.net ***