Re: [opensuse-project] KDE-LIVE-CD, very bad impressions
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 13:58:57 +0100
Am Samstag 10 November 2007 schrieb Daniele:
Il venerdì 9 novembre 2007, Stephan Kulow scrisse:
Everyone has have a complaint about something else. I can't see a
common pattern. Some want a DVD, others want a faster download. So
what is your conclusion - provide a supercompressed DVD?

Don't release iso with know bugs.

Yeah, right! And somewhen in 2012 everyone will have lost interest and then
we'll release 11.0 because no-one left to test and file bug reports. And
_then_ we have a great release with the latest, greatest that 2007 could
offer.

Sorry, but known bugs are just part of everyone's life in software
development. And if your tv card is likely not to work, better stay on
factory and always send a patch whenever it breaks. The more developers on
factory the better.

Greetings, Stephan