Re: [opensuse-project] STATUS:Communication/Wiki/Events
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:40:38 -0600
On Thursday 08 November 2007 06:55:52 pm Pascal Bleser wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx> [11-08-07 19:26]:
Rajko M. wrote:
It is old problem that was fixed, but it seems that it came back.

I'm missing images in http://en.opensuse.org/Board
Firefox: Pascal and Frederico
Konqueror: Frederico

Gosh. I definitely uploaded both (Federico's and mine) and also shows up
over here (including on another box than the one I used to upload the
pics).

Konqueror, Firefox and Links -g do not show Pascal or Frederico for me.

worksforme

What happens when you use the image URLs directly in your browser(s) ?

e.g. http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/2/2e/Pascal_bleser.jpg
and http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/7/72/Federico_mena_quintero.jpg
?

I have both in Konqueror and I have now both images in 'Board' page.
Links copy/paste to Firefox gives "Object not found!".
After clearing Firfox cache and loading 'Board' page there is no images, so it
is not local cache problem.
links -g http://en.opensuse.org/Board
shows your image, but not Frederico's, following image to the file server
gives "Object not found!".

BTW, that was solved recently, but it seems like some old bad backup kicked in
again. See http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-wiki/2007-10/msg00054.html

--
Regards,
Rajko.