Re: [opensuse-project] KDE-LIVE-CD, very bad impressions
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:36:33 +0100
Am Mittwoch 07 November 2007 schrieb Daniele:
I'm a "suser" since 6.0 and now I'm bored to surf the net and read bad
things about my favorite distro. This release doesn't help much, the
whole project I mean..

No problem, read the good things and be happy:
http://wadejolson.wordpress.com/2007/11/07/wait-whats-going-on-here/

What are the bad reviews bugs you want to see fixed? Have they a bugzilla
entry?

Greetings, Stephan