Re: [opensuse-project] KDE-LIVE-CD, very bad impressions
  • From: Daniele <kailed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:17:55 +0100
Il mercoledì 7 novembre 2007, Stephan Kulow scrisse:
Am Dienstag 06 November 2007 schrieb Daniele:
HI guys, after first look I'm very disappointed about live-cd but
before start to reporting bug and features request I'd like to hear
your opinions.

Hi Daniele,

This list is for non-technical discussions, your list are all
technical I think.
Hi Stephan,
I don't want to debate each single point of my list here. See below..

4) I'm wrong or software on live-cd is in the same version of GM ?
If so, I don't uderstand why. Releasing live-cd one month after GM
without bugfix it's a crazy thing :)

Yes, because the month was for fixing the install. We didn't want a
moving target.
This is the main point (or big part of it..). After a lot of bad reviews
about 10.3, releasing live-cd in this state it's a big mistake and not
the right way to do things...

Right way: another RC with all fix.

I'm a "suser" since 6.0 and now I'm bored to surf the net and read bad
things about my favorite distro. This release doesn't help much, the
whole project I mean..

Bye.

--
*** Linux user # 198661 ---_ ICQ 33500725 ***
*** Home http://www.kailed.net ***