Re: [opensuse-project] Unknown hardware? Let me have a look...
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 08:47:20 +0200
Magnus Boman wrote:

What I would like to see, is that during the install, some magic is
built in that can automatically

there is already some sort of... if you try to install from YaST some server not in the default set, YaST go to the software repository to load the necessary stuff.

problem is: most (all?) free drivers are already included and proprietary drivers can't be trusted enough for automatic inclusion

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Cécile, esthéticienne à Montpellier