Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE @ Google Summer of Code 2007
  • From: Lenz Grimmer <lenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:52:17 +0100

Hi,

Christoph Thiel wrote:

> We just submitted our Google Summer of Code application for being a
> mentoring org in this years program. Therefore we are now looking for your
> project proposals and ideas, that could be turned into potential Summer of
> Code projects.
>
> Please share your thoughts with us on the mailing lists and/or add them to
> http://en.opensuse.org/Summer_of_Code_2007

Great, thanks!

In relation to last year's project to create a GTK-based UI for YaST2, I
now added a proposal to add a web Frontend to YaST2 by using the Wt C++
widget library: http://witty.sf.net/

I think it would be very cool to be able to remotely use YaST using a
regular web browser. Thanks!

Bye,
LenZ
- --