KDevelop. Opinions? Experience?
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:11:06 -0500

Has anybody worked with KDevelop? IMO this is one of the most important
projects in the Linux Community, and especially in the KDE environment. If
you've ever worked with JBuilder, you will know what IDE features can add to
the development environment. There is NOTHING comperable for C++ that I know
of on Linux.
http://www.kdevelop.org/
I like JBuilder, and I like doing business with Borland, so I feel kind of bad
holding them up as competition, but JBuilder is mark to meet, IMO.

STH