Importing a address book into a browser, using C++
  • From: Suzanne McSweeney-DesRochers <smd2002@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:23:54 -0500
Hiya,
I noticed the C++ thread, so I thought I would jump in and ask a question.
I have a application that uses win32 MAPI to extract contact information.
When I compile I need to link it to MS Mapi 32 API.
However when I configure, I linked a free mapi 32 lib because I didn't
have microsoft compiler. If I recall correctly the syntax of casting return
value is a little different.
***************************************

rc = (*mapiaddr)(0L, 0L,
"Add to Vanquish Allow List. (Press Cancel to abort, use
the Shift key to select multiple addresses.)",
1L, "Add to Allow List", 0L, NULL,
MAPI_LOGON_UI | MAPI_NEW_SESSION, 0L,
&lpnNewRecips, &lppNewRecips);

I need to make a call to make a window show up so that one can select
addresses.
later in a loop

temp = env->NewStringUTF(lppNewRecips[i].lpszAddress);

sets the address so that java can retrive it.

Any help/direction would be wicked appreciated

Cheers!
Suzanne