Re: [opensuse-ppc] Re: [opensuse-arm] [ml-admin] Merging the architecture lists to opensuse-arch
On Thu, October 27, 2011 2:41 pm, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Larry Stotler <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Meantime a merged list seems to me to be the wrong way to go: keep
lists
that are active or might reasonably be expected to become so and kill
the
others, effectively merging into -project and -factory.

Is it really that big of a deal to leave it be and see what happens?
Not really sure why it's so necessary to consider something dead when
it may rise up again unexpectedly.

Agreed. These arch lists are fine. Problematic are those general
purpose lists such as -factory, -marketing, -project, etc. But as long
as we do not create more of them, we can stand it. (I'm subscribe to
-factory only, though.)

When we are at it, is it an option to add opensuse-mips?

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG
Nürnberg)

Regards,

Joop.