Can't install on Firewire drive
  • From: Aymeric GILLAIZEAU <macfreesoft@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 02:55:39 +0200
I would like to install SuSE 10 b4 on an external Firewire drive but it
fails. I have loaded the firewire components, but still failing ...

Yast recognized my hardrive, I could select my partition and format it,
but it
failed to install when installation process began.

I have this error message :

code erreur -1012
définition du type de partition /dev/sda13 sur 102

error code -102
definition of the partition type /dev/sda13 on 102

iMac G5 20" 1Gb RAM / SuSE 10b4