Re: [suse-ppc] X - High CPU Utilization
  • From: harryc <harryc56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:26:30 -0400
Olaf Hering wrote:
On Sat, Sep 24, harryc wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas about why I'd see around 20 to 25% CPU utilization due to X, as seen in ksysguard? This is on a G4 Powermac Digital Audio running OpenSUSE 10.0 PPC RC1.

Does top show the same? What apps are running?

Please disregard this. It was my error. Superkaramba was throwing a fit using a poorly written sensor. While I have your attention, might I add that the developers have done a really nice job so far on this PPC version of SuSE. Keep up the good work!