[opensuse-packaging] Trying to package pi-hole for arm boards
Hi !

I started a new project to build pi-hole packages for arm boards
(armv7l & aarch64)

I found packages built in a personal space, but those are only
available for x86 (and i586)
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:Smar:pi-hole/pi-hole

So I branched it and enabled armv7l & aarch64
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:paulgonin:branches:home:Smar:pi-hole

I am puzzled by the results. The builds succeeded on some cases
tumbleweed armv7l & aarch64 as well as SLE15SP1 aarch64... but failed
on Leap15.1 armv7l & aarch64 and SLES15SP1 armv7l
Apparently some packages are 'unresolvable'. (nothing provides
sususer-tools, rpm-build & gcc-PIE). I checked from a rpi2 with
Leap15.1 and those packages are available (with zypper se)

Any guidance from a more experienced packager / open build service on
how to move forward and resolve that situation ?

thanks !
Paul