[opensuse-packaging] unresolvable, but binaries have been built?
Hi!

I'm in the process to bring all of CRAN (cran.r-projet.org) into OBS.

On Saturday night I started a mass upload of packages that
had been built successfully on my local machine.

The test repository is home:dsteuer:AutomaticCRAN

Now, a few thousand packages later nearly all packages are in
state unresolvable. A lot because they refer to other unresolvables.
That part is easy to understand.

But there are many, many packages, i.e. R-abnormality,
which say "unresolvable" but have binaries available, obviously built
after upload.

Furthermore they refer to things not mentioned in the spec
file. In this case: "have choice for perl(XML::Twig) needed by
perl-Net-DBus: R-gdata perl-XML-Twig"

Neither perl(XML::Twig) nor R-gdata are needed for R-abnormality.

Probably I'm missing something simple.

And for future attempte: If I do a local osc build and that works
just fine, is it wrong to simply assume it will work on the server?

All in all there will be 16000 packages uploaded in the end, I hope.

Regards
Detlef