[opensuse-packaging] Where to add the --add-missing option for automake? In configure.ac?
All,

I am working with the GEBC source and updating some of the autoconf/automake
files. Generating the files, I need to run

automake --add-missing

after autoconf to generate the missing ./compile file. I'd like to simply move
the --add-missing option into the configure.ac file (or similar) to avoid
having the separate call to automake. Current the only automake call in
configure.ac is:

AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(gebc,1.07)

Where can I add the option so that autoconf generates any of the missing
files needed? The automake documentation describes AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR as being
able to specify the default directory for the common files as described:

https://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/automake-Invocation.html

https://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Optional.html#Optional

But I'm still confused on whether and what I need to add to make this
happen? (I'm in no way an autotools expert). Anybody see an easy fix here?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.