Re: [opensuse-packaging] Orphaned files galore
On 12/8/19 8:55 AM, Mathias Homann wrote:
Am Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 18:08:13 CET schrieb Michael Matz:

(Not trying to steal your thunder) An alternative for GUI lovers is
qdirstat from Stefan Hundhammer. It can show the same graphically
(File/Show unpackaged files...), including the usual features of it, like
treemap and friends. (FWIW, I have only about 2000 unpackaged files below
/usr :-) )

I installed that just now, and there's no "Show unpackaged files" menu option
anywhere...

I have it installed (Tumbleweed) and "Show Unpackaged Files" is under the "File" menu for me.

--
Jason Craig