[opensuse-packaging] "osc build" improvements for KVM and for Qemu builds
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 08:36:59 +0100
Hey,

I hope you find our new osc 0.167 release helpful (only in openSUSE:Tools
project atm).

It should help you a lot when building inside of KVM environments, or
if you want to do a local build for arm/s390/ppc/riscv on your x86_64
workstation

Find details here:

https://openbuildservice.org/2019/12/05/osc-build-improvements/

Also CentOS 8 people should be happy to hear that local builds
using rpms out of RedHat's rpm-md modules are working now.

bye
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>