Re: [opensuse-packaging] On how to improve Rust packaging experience for suse

Alright, I'm going to come out and say it. You need to pull that stick
out of your rear.

This comment is extremely inappropriate regardless of the situation, and it has
no place on a mailing list or in any communication to any persons.

I've made my argument already in the thread and I think we are just going in a
circle at the moment. I'm going to step back and think about this topic for a
while before I say more.

Sincerely,

William Brown

Senior Software Engineer, 389 Directory Server
SUSE Labs