Re: [opensuse-packaging] On how to improve Rust packaging experience for suse

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 13:04, Richard Biener <rguenther@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 20 Nov 2019, Stasiek Michalski wrote:
rust2rpm allows us to package crates in minutes, having a script that
does that automatically for all the crates with osc sounds fairly simple
to do as well.

But then you have CI for Factory and that minutes turn into weeks :P

That's a downside to QA process, not the packaging issue anymore. As far
as I know we are discussing packaging right now, aren't we?

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world