Re: [opensuse-packaging] how to make xfce4-screensaver smoothly replace xscreensaver?
  • From: Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 14:00:18 +0200
Hi,

BTW, now I've tested xfce4-screensaver, but it seems less stable.

For example, after the suspend/resume, the screen lock dialog
appears. At this moment, I pressed ESC key, then the dialog is
gone. That's fine and more or less expected, but the problem is
that the dialog is gone forever. It's critically bad.

Maybe we should squash bugs before putting it as the standard...

Except that I don't experience such bug. Please could you open a bug
tracker just in case?

I tried to reproduce this issue but couldn't. Are you sure it's not
related to anything else, maybe some display manager stuff?

Regards,
vinz.