Re: [opensuse-packaging] js-packaging
On 5/15/19 9:47 AM, Axel Braun wrote:
Hi,

is anyone firm in packaging Nodejs-stuff?
I have a package
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:DocB:Orthanc/cornerstone
which is a requirement for a webviewer plugin. But I have basically no idea
how to package it.
There is a project for NodeJS with NodeJS itself and some packages:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/devel:languages:nodejs

It exists also a tool for helping with NodeJS packaging, but I don't
know how well this works:
https://github.com/marguerite/nodejs-packaging

Anyone able/willing to help with packaging?
To be honest not really, as NodeJS packaging is not the funniest
exercise. And as it result in a lot of packages (I guess 100+) it is
also quite a big maintenance burden, to keep them updated and working...
--
Jonathan Brielmaier
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg