Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s

On 3/22/19 3:18 PM, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
You could also enforce this technically via the OBS:RejectRequests
attribute (on a per project or per package basis). If this attribute is
set, it is not possible anymore to submit a SR to the project/package.

Thanks. This is what I was looking for. I will use that flag to avoid these
issues in the future.

This is not acceptable for openSUSE devel projects.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30