Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s
On 3/22/19 12:01 PM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Unfortunately that's not how the openSUSE project works, we welcome
contributions from anyone [...]. In openSUSE creating a submit
request is a perfectly valid form of "talking to us"

Indeed; the only alternative I see here is not to ship Public Cloud
in openSUSE Tumbleweed(*). Then the develprj need not fear submissions.

No, I will just lock the project against such requests now.

Thanks,
Adrian