Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s

On 3/22/19 11:04 AM, Simon Lees wrote:
In the past the openSUSE project has generally considered a few days to a week
to be reasonable, if you are going to be away for longer then that its probably
worth letting the project maintainers know your going to be away. This policy
has come from complaints from contributors that they submitted a request a
month ago and no one has done anything with it. So in the past the decision has
been made to try and find a happy medium between the two sides.

I am project maintainer of devel:languages:python:azure and of
devel:languages:python:azure,
so I'm not sure what you mean. My team and supervisors knew about my absence.

I'm not talking about any specific devel repo's but rather how it works in general across all devel repo's.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30