Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s

On Friday 2019-03-22 12:05, Simon Lees wrote:
On 22/03/2019 21:31, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Friday 2019-03-22 11:20, Simon Lees wrote:

I just kindly ask people outside the Public Cloud Team not to
touch the packages without talking to us.

Unfortunately that's not how the openSUSE project works, we welcome
contributions from anyone [...]. In openSUSE creating a submit
request is a perfectly valid form of "talking to us"

Indeed; the only alternative I see here is not to ship Public Cloud
in openSUSE Tumbleweed(*). Then the develprj need not fear submissions.

Unfortunately doing so would violate SUSE's open source policy so its not
really an option.

Is that available for reading anywhere (or I be privately sent a
copy)?