Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s

On Friday 2019-03-22 11:20, Simon Lees wrote:

I just kindly ask people outside the Public Cloud Team not to
touch the packages without talking to us.

Unfortunately that's not how the openSUSE project works, we welcome
contributions from anyone [...]. In openSUSE creating a submit
request is a perfectly valid form of "talking to us"

Indeed; the only alternative I see here is not to ship Public Cloud
in openSUSE Tumbleweed(*). Then the develprj need not fear submissions.

(*) There might be room to create another openSUSE subproject
that is a sibling to Tumbleweed and Leap.