[opensuse-packaging] libcgroup* missing in main Leap 15 repo
  • From: Jiri Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 10:31:13 +0100
Hi,

sorry if this has been discussed but I haven't found any former
discussion.

Is there any reason libcgroup1 and libcgroup-tools packages are not
present in main Leap 15 repositories? I know I can find them in
Virtualization repo, but that also comes with some other packages (like
new version of libvirt) which I'm not interested in.

AFAICS those were still present in main Leap 42.3 repository...

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.