Re: [opensuse-packaging] Pthread error while building weechat package for SLE12-SP2
On Saturday 2018-08-18 12:32, MOHIT B. wrote:

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 3:55 PM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 2018-08-18 11:47, MOHIT B. wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am new to RPM packaging and I am trying to package weechat for
SLE12-SP3 and am facing `prhread_getspecific` error,

`/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/weechat-2.2/src/plugins/perl/weechat-perl.c:352:
undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific'`

I searched over the internet to find the solution but I am unable to
understand on how to implement this in packaging, like where to
add/remove that certain flag (pthread).

Following is the pastebin for my system details, build log, spec file
and other links.

[System][1]
[Spec File][2]
[meta prj][3]
[Build log][4]
[Build commands in .spec][5]
[lpthread references in the code][6]

None of those.

7.) In the build description provided in the tarball (Makefile,
Makefile.am, CMakeLists.txt, whatever applies).

So, I need to untar the code, make the changes and archive it again?

I hope you don't, just "%patch" it after %setup.