[opensuse-packaging] Pthread error while building weechat package for SLE12-SP2
  • From: "MOHIT B." <emohit.bnsl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 15:17:27 +0530
Hello Everyone,

I am new to RPM packaging and I am trying to package weechat for
SLE12-SP3 and am facing `prhread_getspecific` error,

`/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/weechat-2.2/src/plugins/perl/weechat-perl.c:352:
undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific'`

I searched over the internet to find the solution but I am unable to
understand on how to implement this in packaging, like where to
add/remove that certain flag (pthread).

Following is the pastebin for my system details, build log, spec file
and other links.

[System][1]
[Spec File][2]
[meta prj][3]