Re: Re: [opensuse-packaging] Lib name ends with a number
On Friday 2018-08-03 12:42, Michal Srb wrote:

On pátek 3. srpna 2018 10:32:38 CEST Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Then I *think* (but I'm by no way an expert for these issues ;-) the package
name should be

libfido2-0

That indeed looks like the preferred practice.
Some examples of packages with libraries with number at the end of their name:
* libx265-151

It's not just preferred practice, it is explicitly spelled out so.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Shared_library_packaging_policy :
"""to avoid ambiguities, a dash is inserted between two numbers"""