Re: [opensuse-packaging] I would like to have PostgREST packaged
On Mon, 2018-05-21 at 17:55 +0200, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
I would like to play with PostgREST software
postgrest.org
and https://github.com/PostgREST/postgrest

But I'm completely n00bs in term of ghc-* packaging or build.
So yes I can fire search engine and like a bee try flower one by one,
but
perhaps around we have a smart soul that can drive me by giving an
ordered
list of howto, todo.

Thanks.
Hi

you can look at some examples [1], wiki [2] or if you are going for oSC
, you can ask in person to most of people involved in this activity
(such as Ondrej Sukup and Peter Simons).

Cheers

1. https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:languages:haskell/pandoc
2. https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Haskell