Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] Plan for python2-only packages
Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 05/21/2018 12:58 PM, Michael Ströder wrote:
Todd Rme wrote:
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Michael Ströder <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Todd Rme wrote:
The openSUSE python team isn't very large.

So why are you frustating contributors effectively reducing the set of
contributors?

We have been streamlining the project and development workflow to make
it easier to maintain long-term. The previous situation was simply
unsustainable, especially with such large upstream changes that we
need to deal with.

I translate this PR statement to more clear words:
"I have my own agenda and therefore I don't care about other
contributers needs."

I'd say that is enough in that direction.

Well, of course you can wipe away all that. But then don't complain
about lack of contributors.

Ciao, Michael.