Re: [opensuse-packaging] python packages in c:l:p:misc
  • From: Todd Rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 10:34:43 -0400
I have added you as a maintainer. But overall you should probably
make a new package just called "eric6", built for python3, then submit
that to devel:languages:python, then once it is accepted immediately
submit it to openSUSE:Factory. Everything in devel:languages:python
must be in openSUSE:Factory.