[opensuse-packaging] submitting 2 packages with the same source
Hi packagers :) ,

I have these two packages which have the same source. I've seen sometimes we have a package foo with 2 spec files, foo.spec and bar.spec, and then we have another package, bar, which is a link to foo. This way, both share the same source.

I tried to do that, but when I submitted (osc sr) foo and bar to another project, the link was lost, and instead I had two independent packages with a copy of the same source.

Is there a way to keep the link? I tried the "--update-link" option but didn't make a difference.

Thanks in advance

jordi