Re: [opensuse-packaging] nonspammy KDE builds?
On 12.12.2017 11:32, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
As for patching Firefox, getting such patches upstreamed isn't trivial
as Mozilla is very nit-picky about accepting patches and it usually
takes a lot of discussion to get them to merge things.

I have good news for you: getting patches into OBS is not very hard, so you can
probably easily get your patch to offer
a "view Logfile" link next to the "download logfile" link in.

If the OBS community is hostile to you, please come back and I will try to help
you get your patch in.
--
Stefan Seyfried