[opensuse-packaging] Re: nonspammy KDE builds?
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:15:08 +0100
On Dez 12 2017, Mathias Homann <Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That being said: my biggest problem with that failing build is that not
even grepping for "error" or something helped to make the log more
readable since the developers of digikam saw fit to have several folders
containing "error" in their name in the project, which absolutely HAD to
be added to the include path on each moc call, hence each call having
several -I statements with the word "error" in them.

Grep for "error:" then.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7