Re: [opensuse-packaging] nonspammy KDE builds?

On 12.12.2017 10:31, Arjen de Korte wrote:
Citeren John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <adrian.glaubitz@xxxxxxxx>:

On 12/11/2017 02:47 PM, Michael Matz wrote:
Sure, because you compare apples and oranges.  Debian delivers a
HTML page
with the 'raw=0' you had in your URL.  OBS always delivers a raw text
file.  And that latter happens to be line wrapped in your browser
(in mine
as well).  Use 'raw=1' if you want to see how it's also line wrapped
with
the debian logs in a browser.

Is this now about arguing who is right or this about solving the
problem that
the original poster had?

I mean, yes, you are 100% right but that doesn't change the fact that
the OBS
logs are harder to read from the browser than Debian's build logs and
I think
that's the problem that the original poster has. And my browser is
using the
default settings, Firefox 57 on openSUSE Tumbleweed.

Firefox by default wraps lines in plain_text. But this is easy to change:

about:config -> plain_text.wrap_long_lines -> false

Obviously this is all about arguing who is wrong and who is right.

That being said: my biggest problem with that failing build is that not
even grepping for "error" or something helped to make the log more
readable since the developers of digikam saw fit to have several folders
containing "error" in their name in the project, which absolutely HAD to
be added to the include path on each moc call, hence each call having
several -I statements with the word "error" in them.

Cheers
MH