[opensuse-packaging] Packages enabling their systemd services at their own

Hi,

the official mechanismus to enable systemd services by default during
installation is, to use the systemd preset functionallty.

Unfortunately, some packages still enable their services at their own
by calling systemctl enable in the %post install section. This will
break in the future for fresh installations!

Why? We have a problem with dependencies for systemd, dependency loops
and packages, where we are not able to enable them with the preset
mechanism during initial installation. The reason is, that systemd with
it's many dependencies can only be installed late, but some packages
have to be installed earlier. The same is true for build dependencies.

If we require a PreReq systemd for all packages having systemd units,
we will end in a dependency loop nightmare. Instead, we decided, that
we will call a systemctl preset-all in the %posttrans of
systemd-presets-branding-* packages for fresh installations.

Since we do this only for fresh installations, old init scripts and
all the other stuff does not matter. But all packages, which do not
follow our policy using the preset-branding package, but enabling
themself in the post install section, will of course now fail.
Which also leads to a better package quality, since all the hacks
have now to be fixed!

Thorsten