Re: [opensuse-packaging] nonspammy KDE builds?

On 09/12/2017 16:39, Mathias Homann wrote:
Hi,

I have a failing build in home:lemmy04/digikam. HOW can i make the build
process NOT throw up gigabytes of ascii progress all over the logfile so that
I can actually FIND the error?

I've already changed VERBOSE=1 to VERBOSE=0 in the spec file, which did ...
exactly... nothing.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Mathias

I usually search for "error:" or the "waiting" in "waiting for unfinished jobs. If it's still mangled you may have to set make to a single thread.
If you really want to remove verbose from a %cmake build reset -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=ON to off, it's part of the %cmake macro.
Regards
Dave P