Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packaging guidelines for PHP7 pacakges
On mercredi, 30 août 2017 15.22:07 h CEST Johannes Weberhofer wrote:
Dear all!

With request https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/519119 I propose to
enhance and simplify the PHP7 packaging process. I have written the
following comment to the request which can be commented there. You can also
respond to that E-Mail. Please let me know what you think about it.

As there are many PHP7 packages to be prepared and several requests are
already waiting we should process quickly. I think we should not simply
rename the old packages as most of them are completely outdated versions
and packaged very complicated!

This is really awesome, thanks for the work done.
Making packaging fun again is a nice way of life ;-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch