Re: [opensuse-packaging] Mixed license problem

On 30/08/17 02:26, Sebastian wrote:
Hi,

I had a very similar situation with the program hollywood, see
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/utilities/hollywood
The artwork is CC0 and the code is Apache-2.0.

Are other distros shipping this package? If yes, how are they dealing
with it?

Sebastian

Debian didn't ship Firefox as Firefox for a number of years for a
similar kind of reason (you couldn't modify its logo) but I guess they
had slightly different wording in there licenses as we didn't seem to
have an issue.