[opensuse-packaging] Re: call for volunteers: singlespec auto-conversion
hello,

On 25.8.2017 10:15, Sebastian wrote:
Hi,

A new line has been added to the end of the changelog files, is this by
intention?

It's a minor bug of the changelog processing library I'm using, didn't seem
worth fixing.
If you are touching the changelogs by hand, feel free to remove the extra line
(or leave it in, I
don't care either way and I expect that Factory maintainers don't either.)