Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS Notification Build Failure Spam
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:34:18 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 16. August 2017, 23:22:21 CEST schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
On Wednesday 2017-08-16 22:42, Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:
[...]
Okay, just another mailing list to subscribe. Unfortunately, I don't
understand the thread: How can I fix this problem?

osc rebuild -f

That works, thanks! I first tried to trigger a rebuild via the web interface
but I don't have the permission to.

It's a transient problem caused by what I believe to be an unavoidable
race (the worker gets the list of rpms to install before it tries
downloading the packages in its own right).

Okay.

Gruß
Jan
--
A fool must now and then be right by chance.