Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Poll about Url vs URL in RPM preamble
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 21:41:52 +0200
Am Montag, 14. August 2017, 09:49:45 CEST schrieb Jason Craig:
On 08/12/2017 04:19 AM, Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:
[...]
Or Microsoft:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/design-guidelines/
capitalization-conventions
Or Rust:
https://doc.rust-lang.org/1.0.0/style/style/naming/README.html

So MS, who brought us XMLHttpRequest?

Pardon? I don't think that any of the links I posted states that
XMLHttpRequest is correct, even the microsoft one. [...]

[...]
All well and good, but in that case aren't RPM tags most like parameters
or variables? I believe all the linked examples have had these types of
identifiers in lower camel case.

Exactly. However, does URL looks like lower camel case for you?

Gruß
Jan
--
Nothing will be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.